Friday, September 23, 2011

Thoughts




Wow! I wrote 16,000 words.

And they are all posted backwards. That's the bad thing about blogging, what you write, posts most recent on top, and if its a serialized story, its all out of order. Sucks. I tried to find a way to fix that, but oh well.

So Please start here:  "What I Did This Summer"  for my "What I did this Summer", not at part 5!   Thanks.  :)

I got sort of manic writing all that, and then started school this week. I really wanted to take one of Dr Andy Jones poetry classes but he didn't have one. I have expository writing with Martel. Hope he doesn't think I'm a silly girl and that all I have written so far is bad.

I know I write loose and kinda like I talk, rather than serious and well crafted. I want to learn the craft part too, but I DON'T want to loose the feeling. Know what I mean? There is a lot of feeling in my life, and right now that's what I want to talk about.

Writing can be something you do for other people, or that you do for yourself, and I do it for me. I get almost no feedback, and that's fine, because I don't know how I would handle it. Yea people say "I liked what you wrote", but that's politeness.

It would be hard to sit and watch the personal stuff I write torn apart.

And that's what happens when you write school stuff, so school stuff ends up being something different.

Not me.

:)


Pretty clouds, like my thoughts, noticed, enjoyed, then gone when I look again.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment